The upcoming iPhone 6 and Apple Watch will allow consumers to pay for purchases through Apply Pay, a contactless payment technology and security feature built right into these mobile devices. Merchants who want to accept payments via Apple Pay need to be equipped with NFC (Near Field Communication) capable terminals. 1st Federal Financial,Inc. has the latest in NFC equipment that you can now offer merchants at economical prices.
How Apple Pay & NFC Equipment Will Benefit Your Merchants
- Their customers will love the simplicity of a single touch payment option
- Using systems like Apple Pay reduces merchant risk due to enhanced security
- Actual credit or debit card numbers are never shared by Apple with merchants
- Apple doesn't save consumers' transaction information
- Apple Pay works with most major credit & debit cards from top U.S. banks
Our NFC Capable Terminals Tested with Apple Pay
Now you can offer your merchants the latest in true mobile point of purchase payment technology at low cost. Impress your merchants with the future of payment processing equipment.
Copyright © 2015 - 2018 Carolina PayPoint
and Arche Designs, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Developed and Maintained by Arche Designs.